Friday, April 11, 2008

I did it!

So I've been thinking about making a blog for myself since I seem to be a bit of a world traveler and also have some serious issues with keeping in touch with the people I care the most about.... I know, it's bad. I'm going to therapy don't worry. : )

Right now you find me located in the Salt Lake Valley in lovely Utah. I am currently working as a receptionist at an orthodontist's office and am really liking it. I am also trying to talk myself into going back to school in the fall.... not sure where yet.

I am still working away at setting up Power Training in Brazil. If any of you are wondering what it is, it's a motivational program that I attended and loved. I loved so much that I decided that the brazilian people could really benefit from it. So here I am working on setting up down there. We hope to make it there in August of this year. Any financial donations are absolutley welcome!!! ; )

I got home from serving my mission in Manaus, Brazil in August of last year and loved every moment of it. If anyone wants to pay for my ticket down I'd be more than happy to give you a wonderful tour of the Amazon!!

Well, that's pretty much all that's happening in my life for now. I'll do what I can to keep you all posted....if you so wish. Hugs and loves for all!!!

No comments: