Thursday, July 3, 2008

I hate Driving!

So it's really interesting how I can totally handle navigating myself around the cities of the Amazon without blinking an eye... Yet I hate traveling to places I don't know. I honestly have a phobia of being in the middle of traffic making people honk at me as I find my way... Although it never has actually happened. Today I am going to the airport to pick up Dallen and I am nervous. I've never driven to the airport before and I don't know what to do once I get there. Yes, my heart is already beating with even the thought of it!! I have asked a number of poeple about how to get there and where to go, I have it mapquested, and I'm still having an anxiety attack over it!! Okay maybe not to that extent.. but I still hate it. I am a small-town girl and always will be. I just hate driving-- end of story.

No comments: