Monday, May 4, 2009

I've been a bum... as usual. :o)

Okay so I've been a top-of-the-line bum for the last few months and haven't updated my blog. I just have a hard time sitting down and doing it.
My life is still great and I'm happy. I'm working on getting my schedule for fall semester put together and it's kinda stressful since I have to go full time in order for the government to help me out financially; but I have to keep working full time in order to make ends meet. So that limits me to a full schedule of night classes and many of them overlap. Grr. Oh well, I'll figure it out.
As many of you already know, I am officially dating someone. It's been a while since I've dated so this may come as a shock to a few of you. ;o) I had to break a few hearts to make it happen but it happened. He's a wonderful guy named Jeff Kohler and things are going well. Sad to say, I only have one picture of us... I look terrible and he's pulling a really crazy face. So for his sake I won't post it. ;o)
But here are some pictures of what I've been up to. Hope you all enjoy!!

Our little group of St. George girls got together for dinner at Darley's house. It was fun to see everyone and their little families!!
We had a big group of friends com to St. George for a "camping" trip... obviously we weren't roughin' it too hard!! But it was fun and we did spend plenty of time outdoors!! ;)
This was the evil bush that Laura and I fought for 45 min with her little gardening shovel to get out of the ground. As I pulled it out of the ground, Bro. Smith turned the corner and offered the shovel he had in the back of his truck!! Thanks anyway Bro Smith! haha!
These are my babies that took the place of that ugly bush! They are so happy and I am so happy that they are so happy!!! I love white roses!!!
This was in preparation for a Hollywood themed party that I decided to go to at the last minute. I am a back-up dancer for Beyonce and Jessica is Jessica. :) Laura didn't go so she's just Laura too.
Fine. I'll post the nasty picture of Jeff and I. Although it really does resemble the crazy fun relationship we have. We had just gotten done playing that "Rolling Logs" game on the floor where you just roll over each other as you move across the floor... hence the lovely 'do. What a cutie!!

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

How Fun! It has been fun to see you at church the past few times we have been up! Congrats on the man!

Unknown said...

How is it that I am only just finding your blog? I love it!! I am going to add you to my friends and family. Flippin heck you may as well be family! ;) I was talking about you this weekend. Email me your most current email address and I will invite you to our blog. My email address is amwhitfield@gmail.com Lots of Love!